Introducing: LivBox cosmetics

I'm one those lazy human beings who needs make up and other cosmetics (hello, I'm up all night with my baby!) but is just way too lazy to use them. So when I buy them, I only use them for such a short time and then I tend to forget and leave them in the bathroom cabinet. My solution for this problem? LivBox. You can order it for many different time periods and cancel it anytime you want. 1 month order costs you 16,90€. What you get is a box of 4-6 trial-sized or samples of cosmetics. This works only in Finland, though, or at least for now this is how it works. So try it or this is a great christmas present idea as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!