Sunday funday with the kids and trying to find new outfit for the christening party

Good afternoon!

How are you all? I'm good, had a relatively good nights sleep and therefore the day's looking bright :) Even though it's not that bright what comes to the weather - it's not sunny at all. Maybe our summer continues again next week?

My parents came over to our house yesterday and I have to say it felt like a day off; I only had one child, the baby, to take care off as L was playing with my dad / his grandpa. What a relaxing afternoon we had! I even had the time to drink my coffee out on the terrace without any interruptions - perfect. That is all I need every now and then. And I do enjoy to spend time with my son but sometimes mommy just needs a few minutes to herself and then feels so much better :) Yes, that's what sleep deprivation does to you. I will talk about that some other time although I do feel okay most of the time - I am not that tired as some mothers are. Lucky me.

I did mention on my yesterday's post that my baby's christening party is on it's way next month. I did buy a dress for the party but I'm not totally happy with it so maybe I should try to find something online instead? Bestseller has maternity clothes and with the sales going on, I think I should check their site. I want something white to wear and of course, something that I can nurse in so I needs to be maternity clothes. I kind of like jumpsuits and saw one that Mango brand had  (white on top, black on the bottom) but for some reason I just can't find it anymore. Anyway, I'll keep looking. Stockmann has some great sales going on too and you can order online too so that works. At least I have options :)

Have a good sunday, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!