Baby's due date, thinking about new baby gear and other stuff

Good morning!

Baby's due date is here - and he's almost 4 weeks old :) Things are going well, although little L got really sick on wednesday nite and we had a few rough nites because of that. I'm fine with my 3 hour sleep but when I don't get that, I'm exhausted. I mean, baby sleeps 3 hrs in a row which is just fine, then eats and sleeps again but big brother kept waking up every hour. He had ear infection (again) and high fewer. He seems better today so let's keep our fingers crossed. He hasn't eaten anything for days but finally had breakfast this morning so it looks promising. I hate when my babies are sick :(

Baby gear

Yes, my favorite topic :) Here's a picture of my stroller, Easywalker Duo, which I bought as a used one, and I just love them :) Very sturdy, yet not too heavy to push even with two kids, the baby basket is big enough and at least my baby sleeps there almost too well. And all that for 220€ so I can't complain! My bag hangs in it so well too with the adjustable strap so it's almost perfect. I have to say this is my best purchase so far and I highly recommend these strollers if you can find them - at least not in Finland anymore, only used ones. Compared to Mountain Buggy Duet double stroller, which I went to see and try and almost bought them, this one is better for my needs. Why? Because the seats are wider and therefore goes longer with the toddler. MB is super narrow for a double stroller and works best if you live in the city but since we don't live there anymore, we don't need it. And it's quite pricey (for my budget, that is) - used one's cost around 600-800€ and since I'm always changing my mind, 220€ suits me better ;) Besides, Easywalker Duo is just perfect for our needs. This is not an official review but I just wanted to bring some major points when deciding between different double strollers.
I'm still thinking about buying another stroller for just one child with a wheeled board. Guess which one I'm considering? Brio Sing, which is an older model and you can find them for quite cheap, or a Bugaboo Bee. I kinda need one more stroller because there are times when I need to go to the city etc. and it's much easier with a stroller for one - double's are always quite big.

For the baby, we bought this Troll Bedside Crib which is very useful when nursing the baby at night, and it looks nice too. You don't have to get up at night when picking up the baby, it has wheels, it came with a mattress and later you can use it as a sofa for the kids at it has several positions.  I highly recommend this one.
And that is all I need for the baby at the moment - amazing :) Ok, maybe some but I'll write about them later and if I find something for good price I'll make sure I'll tell about that too! Enjoy your sunday!

Easywalker duo double stroller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!