Second week with the newborn

Good evening!

Hope everyone's had a relaxing weekend. Mine's been just fine, with sunshine and some heat yesterday and then rain today. I even got to go outside today for a little stroll with the baby and toddler - with the new stroller, of course. I love it, it's the best one I've ever purchased!! Both kids slept at the same time and me and my husband had coffee on the terrace while they slept. Perfect :)

So this week's been good. Baby sleeps 2-3 hrs every night, then eats, then sleeps again, then eats..and I'm fine with that schedule. As long as I don't need to get up every hour I'm fine - I get to sleep during the day from monday to thursday while our toddler, little L, is at the day care. Not that I ever sleep but it feels good to have that option. Right now all my time goes to planning on the christening party which we're having in august. Food, catering, my clothes..everything. You gotta be early on these things, right? ;)

Our toddler is somewhat jealous what comes to the baby but I'm sure it'll go away on time. I know, it's a big change for him from being the only child and getting all the attention but luckily our parents are always helping us so he gets a lot of attention.

Tomorrow we have another check up for the baby at the local health care center (neuvola in finnish). We did go to the hospital on last wednesday to make sure he was gaining enough weight, and luckily he was (and still is, I hope). He does eat more often and doesn't fall asleep during eating anymore so that's a good sign. Still, he is so tiny :)

Discount code

I have a discount code for a finnish entertainment magazine 7 päivää for my finnish readers if you're interested in ordering it :) Yes, something different for this time.

Until the next time, enjoy your sunday!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!