Blog has a new name and other changes on the way!

Good morning, everyone!

I decided it's time to have a blog makeover and change the name: Work and babies is the new one - only shorter from the old one so not really a big change :) And the blog's address will still be the same because I'm not sure how to change that without losing all the posts etc. doing it.

From now on I will focus more on the current life situation, which is me being a stay-at-home -mom for about a year or even longer, and therefore focus more on the things related to that. I know, at some point during this past spring I wrote about our house renovation project because that was such a big part of our lives. I will probably write about things like that too but only to mention them - my focus will be my family and the ups and downs that come with it, literally and seriously speaking.

I also haven't had too many pictures of my family yet on this blog and that is simply because I want some privacy for my little ones. That being said, I do have an instagram account - you'll find me as heidi b / heiska78 if you want to see more pictures of my daily life. Nothing too shocking, I promise, but at least some pictures :)

Ok, that's all I need to say right now and then it's mama-duty - baby's waking up! Enjoy your sunny day outside (at least it's sunny here in Espoo) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!