Rainy day, visiting the new day care center, McDonald's for breakfast and other things stay at home moms do :)

Good evening!
Today I finally got to see L's new day care center - the one he goes to only this month. Luckily I liked and it's only for this month and next month he's staying at home. Yay!! We also went to McDonald's for breakfast which was sort of a joke but hey, you gotta try everything :) I didn't sleep very well last night so baby and I had a nap today too so that was nice and much needed. It was also our 4th engagement anniversary so we had cake with coffee. Yes, my days are very simple right now and I love it :)
Other than that life with the baby (and toddler as well) is good. Baby has gained enough weight and actually weighs now more than he did when he was born and that's awesome. Our home is slowly coming together and only few things are missing - that's what moving does :) oh well, I'll find everything eventually.
Talk to you later! Have a good one:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!