Weekend is almost here & thoughts on having another baby

Almost weekend and yes, I've been waiting for it all week :) Seems like one of those weeks when it takes forever it to be over. Little L is still a bit sick (stomach flu) - we took him to day care today but they called two hours later to come and pick him up earlier. Let's hope it'll be over soon and we'll have a healthy weekend.

I only have three more weeks of work left before my maternity leave begins. Can't believe we're so close to that - this spring has gone by so fast! I really cant wait this upcoming move be over and the meeting our second son. I try not to stress about every little thing that's still left to buy (those strollers!!) It's funny, to be honest, on my last pregnancy I had everything done by the time I was 20 weeks pregnant. This time, not so much. Honestly, I cant always keep track on which pregnancy week I'm on :) But I do know my due date and that's enough for now! Anyone else feeling the same with their second (or third) pregnancy? And no, it doesn't mean this pregnancy isn't as important as the first one was - this time around I just don't have the time and energy for everything. Let's hope it'll be the same way when the baby arrives: I was feeling the baby blues the worst way when L was born and could not sleep even when he was sleeping because I was so worried something would happen to him when I was sleeping. And that, for sure, makes you feel so much more blue! This time I don't think I can stay up that much because I also have my toddler who will make sure I'll be sleepy at night. And maybe this baby will have super powers what comes to sleeping - let's hope for that!

We're going to have dinner at Hotel Haaga here in our neighborhood - and that's also the same place where we had our wedding party two years ago. They renewed their restaurant a while ago and we haven't seen it yet and they also have this "EAT"-week where you can have a selected meal for 10€ in different restaurants. We don't go out that much anymore so it should be fun for all of us. And it's also a local restaurant so I'm in!

Boozt shopping

Boozt has Crazy Deals from May 21-22 (until 23:55 pm) on selected items from brands such as Gant, Guess, Pulsar, Gestuz, Adax and many more up to 50% off. So if you need anything for this spring/summer, you should check this out! 

That's all for now, people! Have a great and relaxing weekend and hope you stay healthy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!