Offer on our apartment and negotiations of a new house

Hello everyone!

It's a very big, beyond exciting day for: we've received a very competitive offer on our apartment and just made an offer of another one. Can't hide my excitement, can I? :) We'll know more in the end of this day so it's gonna be a loooong day!! And for those concerned with this too; the buyer, the seller and us. I just wish this would end nicely because it is a bit stressful, not forgetting that I am 29 weeks pregnant and all.
This new house is a two-story building, a townhouse consisting of 5 townhouses/apartments and this one is placed on the corner so it has only one neighbor and the biggest front yard. It also has a balcony on the second floor and it basically doesn't need much work done since it was built in 2000 so rather new. At least compared to many townhouses we've looked into and usually they're built in the 1980's, what comes to our budget. I'm done with big renovation projects - I think I've had them for another year or so :) This one has only two bedrooms instead of three which we were looking for, but we decided we wont need those just yet. I know, it would've been easier & wiser too to buy bigger one now but I guess we'll get that big big house someday in the far future. Maybe. Right now we're just happy with this one. If we'll get it.
This one has a sauna too which was one of my top requirements (almost all townhouses built after 1980 has one) and a big utility room for laundry and stuff. Yay for that! Currently we keep our laundry in the smaller bedroom but I wanted to have a special, separate room for that. This one also has a walk-in wardrobe which is essential for us.

So let's keep our fingers crossed until the evening! I'll let you know how it ended up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!