Our hectic week: signing the papers, preparing for the party, job interview and getting ready to move!

Hello everyone!

My exciting week is coming to an end tomorrow as we sign the papers: we're selling our apartment and buying new one. Can't wait and I hope everything goes as planned! We're going to move either June 17 or 20 so about 1 month before my due date. I've been looking for offers on different moving firms as I can't lift anything heavy (couch, bed, etc.). Hopefully I'll find something good on time, in a decent price.

On saturday we're celebrating L's birthday party (finally!) with our closest relatives. He turned 2 on March 1st and we didn't have a real party for him then (we were staying at different locations due to our bathroom renovation project) so now it's time to have it. I've been planning all week what to prepare for the party: I'll have ice cream (a substitute for the cake), ham pie, cheese, huge fruit plate, miniature meatballs, "hiding frankfurters", salad and many other little things. I love parties and it's always great to see loved ones. It's also gonna be a goodbye-party as we say goodbye to our apartment. Almost 4 years and many different parties held: housewarming party, our wedding, L's christening party, birthdays.. It's sort of sad although we're super happy that we're finally moving! Life is good :)

My husband is going to another job interview this friday - second one at the same company. I have a feeling he'll get it so let's keep our fingers crossed.

As you can see, many good things happening right now. Even though it's a bit stressful at times I'm happy things are moving forward. Let's just hope everything goes well with this baby-to-be-born in july. Can't wait to meet him :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!