Stomach flu..again and Offerilla online shopping

Yes, it's time for stomach flu..again, and this time the victim is little L :( Poor little guy - he can't eat anything and he missed his spring party today at day care. We were just heading to the day care center to see him and other children at his group perform but unfortunately we missed it. Well, this is how life is with little children. Hopefully this one will be over soon and I hope I wont get it this time. It was awful last time I had it..not fun and especially not fun for pregnant woman! And I hope I wont get it this time since time is literally running out for me: I'll start my maternity leave in less than four weeks so I basically can't be out from work before that. Too embarrassing or something!!

Offerilla

So if you're interested in some online shopping, like I am, you should check out Offerilla and see what they have to offer you. This works only in Finland (at least for now), in different cities and it's formerly known as Groupon. They have ongoing local offers - coupons and deals - for restaurants, make-up, hair saloons, cleaning services, fitness and many other near you and always in great prices. First you need to sign up to receive these personal deals delivered directly to you email address.

Happy shopping for you and getting better for my family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!