Canada wins worlds in ice hockey and baby gear from Babyshop

Good evening!

So it was an ice hockey filled past weekend with Canada winning the world championships, and Finland (winning) the silver medal. I'm not that into hockey but I did watch the games here and there - until I got the stomach flu :( Please, let this be the last one we're dealing with this spring (or in a long while if we're lucky). First my husband got it on saturday night and then it was my turn. Today's been such a lazy day with me sleeping all day long. Sorry, my posts are a bit depressing but hey, this is how our life is these days :)

Baby gear from Babyshop

In case you're interested in buying new baby gear this spring (clothes, strollers or other accessories), you need to check out Babyshop. They have ongoing sales going on through this spring and their web pages are in English also, so that should be helpful for non-native finnish readers. You can order stuff online so that's always helpful - especially if you're sick like I am and can't go anywhere outside the house. What I'm interested this time (yes, still) for the new baby: a new stroller, a car seat, a crib and a baby carrier. I'm still debating on which stroller I should buy since L is getting bigger and he wont need a seat for that much longer. Maybe a wheel board (like the one Bugaboo has, comfort wheel board) will do the trick and when he needs to sit in the stroller, I'll just have a baby carrier for the baby. Convenient, huh?
New clothes I wont need since I have so many good ones left from L. Easiest would be to order them in june and get them delivered straight to our new home - then I'd save some money and it would be so much easier to not have to carry them from here to our new home. Because, after all, I wont need them yet but only after my baby borns.

Sorry about my writing - as you can see I'm not quite there yet with this stomach flu still going on. My head is a bit empty now :) Let's hope this will just be a (bad) memory tomorrow! Have a great and healthy week, everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!