New baby gear for the spring with a discount code from Lekmer!

Good afternoon, everyone!

Now that my hunt for the new home is over (no, I haven't moved yet) and our apartment is sold, it's time to look for other important things. And those are, of course, new baby gear :) As I mentioned on my previous post, I need so many things for my new baby - I sold a lot of stuff last spring as I decided one child will be enough. Forever. As we all know by now (and by all I mean those who've followed my blog), that's not true and baby #2 will arrive to this world in july.

Discount code

If you need something new, here's a code from Lekmer for you for buying things worth 100€ (get 10€ off), 200€ (get 20€ off) or 300€ (get 30€ off). These codes are not valid for Lego's or other things that already are discounted. You'll find more information on their site. This is a great offer for those wanting to buy new strollers or any other baby gear!

Happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!