Pregnancy week 33

Good morning!

We've finally had a good week what comes to sleeping - little L got better from stomach flu that was going on in our family and when he's better, he sleeps like a baby. Apparently I just dont need that much sleep anymore or I'm getting anxious of the new baby (less than 2 months left, yikes!!) but I woke up super early this morning. It wasn't even 6 am... Oh well, now I have more me-time and time to drink coffee :)

So week 33 what comes to pregnancy: I just can't believe how fast time has gone. I'll only have 2 more weeks of work left and then it's time to start my maternity leave. Much waited, I'll say. This hasn't been the best spring for me what comes to my health and the fact that we're moving soon (in 3 weeks) I'll say this is a good time to start my leave. Next week will be full of work stuff that really needs to be done and making sure I'll leave all the knowledge at work.
I did have a check up this week because I had so many contractions but everything was fine what comes to my baby and pregnancy's going on as planned. Always good to hear that.

I've also started packing, and I already have 11 big boxes ready to be moved to our new home :) There's just so much stuff and I have this fear that I'll go to delivery way before my due date and all the packing falls to my husband - not a good thing at all!! So I wanna be prepared for the worst as always. The moving firm has been ordered but they only deliver the heavy stuff, such as furniture because those are the ones I can't lift. We got a really good price for this: we only pay 290€ for the move but obviously we have to carry all of our boxes (clothes, kitchen ware etc.) to our new home. That wont be a problem since we have time, almost 2 weeks before we actually have to leave this current home (new residents wont move here right away).

Date night

My husband and I were lucky enough to have a date night on friday night. It's important to arrange time without kid(s). Nothing special but we just walked around our neighborhood, bought ice cream and sat on a sunny terrace. Perfect. And walked back home - that was something! I'm not that good at walking anymore (my hips and legs hurt a lot, thanks to pregnancy) so I was really proud of myself. My head needs at least some exercise :)

Okay, it's time to go and get another cup of coffee before my boys wake up. It's almost 8 am and they're still sleeping!! Have a great sunday!

ps. If you need to buy a gift for a child, here a code for you from Lelufantti:
Yli 60€ tilauksiin 5€ alennus!
Koodilla E3QLRQ86 5€ alennus yli 60€ ostoksiin.
E3QLRQ86

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!