Happy mother's day!

Hey you all!! It's been a while since I wrote last time but here I am! It's been a wild week, I'm telling you.

It's mother's day and I'm up already!! I was allowed to sleep in this morning but this is what happened. Boys are still sleeping, even the smaller one (my little L) which is sort of a miracle: we've had a few terrible evenings what comes to going to bed and falling asleep followed by even worst nights. Why? Well, we finally gave up on pacifier. "The little bunny babies took them" and really, it went well because he hasn't for a pacifier but evenings are just crazy. He keeps running around the house, wanting to play at 10 pm until he's way too tired and just keeps crying and screaming. Great. I had to google it to find how if other people have had this same thing going on and yes, they've had. Maybe he'll go back to that 2 mins and fall asleep -mode. Maybe. It's only been a week now since he gave up so maybe it takes few more weeks to really get over it. I read it feels the same as adults giving up coffee or something else you're used to - I'll give it a month and then get worried if this madness continues :)

Our apartment is sold

Yes!! I mean, we accepted the offer and our offer was accepted as well, and we'll sign the final papers next thursday so then it'll be an official deal :) It's been a long ride to sell this apartment because we really like this place and with the new bathroom and everything..it's gonna be hard to leave this place although we really like this new place we bought. C'mon, it has a yard and a sauna, and a fireplace, too. Let's just hope my schedule will work with the new baby: we'll move in june and baby's due in july so let's hope we'll stay in this schedule :) I'll start packing as soon as we're done with the paperwork and slowly start putting stuff in boxes - you know, all those clothes I know I wont wear until next winter. And my maternity leave starts june 10th so then I'll have tons of time. Luckily we wont have to move any of our furniture because we're having a firm do that for us. Obviously that's the only option since I can't lift anything heavy because of this pregnancy.

In case you need flowers for you mama, here's a discount code that's until May 15th, 2016 at my local flower shop:

Äitienpäivän kunniaksi 10% alennus!
Äitienpäivän kunniaksi koodilla EDD2E46B 10% alennus!
EDD2E46B

Ok, it's time for another cup of coffee. Happy mother's day you all and enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!