Getting ready for the moving process

Hello everyone!

Weeks seem to pass by like nothing - it's been almost a week since I wrote last time. We've certainly had an exciting week; we sold our apartment and bought a new one. It's finally official and time to start thinking about the moving process! Yes, the move.. I've been asking for offers from different companies here in Helsinki-Espoo area in Finland but I'm still looking for the best one. You need to make sure they have valid insurances, what kind of contract you make (either you pay by the hour or for the whole package), how many movers and cars you get etc. Prices range from 500€ to 2000€ so quite the range! Obviously, we don't want to pay that much since we're only gonna pay for the heavy furniture to be moved - everything else (the small ones) we can move with our cars. Yes, we're always looking for the savings but unfortunately we can't do it all by ourselves: I do need to take it easy and let other people do it for us because of my pregnancy. I'm currently on my 31st pregnancy week so not much lifting to do!! Other than that, I'm excited and have already started packing all the stuff I wont need. I have to say I'm getting ready to start my maternity leave since I just have so much things going on in my life right now. I'm afraid I wont be able to get it all done before baby#2 arrives in july! I still haven't got new strollers or a baby carrier, yikes!! :)

We also had a birthday party for L this past saturday, and it went well. It was nice to have people here for the last time - it was also a farewell party to our apartment. No more parties here!!

Okay, it's been a long day and I need to go and relax for a while. Boys are out playing soccer so I get to relax - nice :) Have a great week you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!