Sunday

Today was our first whole day at the countryside and it went well. Playing outside and enjoying fresh air :) This is actually my childhood home but I didn't remember how quiet it's here - I'm so used to the city noises even though we don't live right in the city (not in downtown). Just much closer compared to this place :) Just like yesterday I'm still battling with the flu but I still had my an hour long walk while L was sleeping in the stroller.

We did have sunshine for some time but of course not in these pictures - had fun though:



My husband got here too but he went back to our apartment to finish some stuff, like removing the toilet. Can't believe, tomorrow everything really begins (what comes to renovation, that is)! So my husband spends the night at the apartment and makes sure the contractor starts tomorrow. The contractor actually assumed he was gonna start this project last Monday and he also thought he was coming to take the tiles off of our kitchen!! So it's best that my husband is there tomorrow morning ;)

I'm not used to driving my car since we live in the city and it takes about 10mins to get to L's day care in the morning. So I'm a bit scared of tomorrow morning but I'm still sure it goes just fine.
Anyway that being said I do need to go to sleep now. It's an early start tomorrow - wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!