Introduction to my blog

Hello everyone and thanks for joining my blog!

I'm a 37 years old working mother of almost two living a hectic life in Helsinki, Finland. Almost two means I'm expecting our second son who's due in July and our older one is a boy as well. So very exciting times :)

So why am I here, blogging about my life? Well, I am interested in basically all the baby-related gear there is and my blog will mostly be about that. What's actually useful, where you can get it and is it worth buying it all new or do I prefer buying used ones. These days it doesn't matter we you live - Finland or some other country  - because you buy (almost) everything online. That's one of the reasons I decided to write my blog in english instead of my native finnish so this could be helpful for everyone. I also used to live in the US some years ago, so that also made the decision about the choice of language easier. Besides baby-related gear, I'm interested in health-related issues - especially what comes to taking care of yourself when pregnant at 37. Let's just say pregnancy would've been lot easier 10 years ago :) Even though I'm not that old. Education and relationships are things that are also important to me and I will write about those things too once I really get started.

Most important thing I have to say is that I'm not an expert and I certainly try not to be one. All my writings will come out of my own experience and I'm very open to comments. Please educate me if you find my writings go the wrong way! I hope this blog will be helpful to others as well as it will be for me.

BR, Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!