Finding the right kind of stroller for 1 or 2 children

As I mentioned on my introductory text, we have a toddler and we're also expecting a baby-boy this july. That means we need a new stroller that would suit for both of them. We've had quite a few different ones in the past 2 years, such as Gesslein vision (it's an older one) and Emmaljunga scooter-s-air, to name a few. To be honest, I found myself as a 'stroller crazy' -type of person and it seems, I'm always looking for new ones. This time around I will choose my last ones - no more changes, says my husband :) Luckily I started this process early on so we're in no hurry yet - I still have time to make my decision.

I have a few different ones on my mind and here are some of the qualities I'm looking for:
  • Stroller for two (that's the minimum requirement) but they need to convertible for 1 or 2 children
  • Preferably narrow ones (I use public transportation a lot)
  • Cocoon carrycot for the baby as he needs to lie flat
  • Not too heavy (I walk a lot)
  • Basket or some other place for groceries
I've looked into Phil&Teds (narrow, suitable for 1 or 2 children) and my new favorite Bugaboo Donkey (suitable for 1 or 2 children but not that narrow). I've been thinking about P&T stroller for a while but I have to Bugaboo Donkey just kind of wins - I've heard so many good things about it.

What do you think, which one do you prefer? Or do you have another one I should consider? I have to say the choice is very hard - I'm even gonna say buying a car is easier than finding the right kind of stroller! ;)
I also found this site that sells strollers and accessories to them. Have you seen this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!