It's a beautiful day!

Today was a really beautiful day so L and a I went for a walk in park nearby. Actually I walked and L took his nap - perfect. So many people walking and just wandering around - it's finally spring time in Finland!
I still have a flu so I didn't go too far cause that short walk was just enough for me. I really hope I'll get better soon. Here are some pictures I took while walking outside:



We also moved temporarily to my parents house in the countryside because our bathroom renovation project starts on Monday. They'll start taking off the tiles etc which is actually very exciting. It finally starts for real!
Here are also some picture of our now old bathroom - beware, the pic's are..awful!

Our old & nasty bathroom - welcome new one and adios old one! :) Maybe I'll order new stuff from here. I like their Noro-brand because they have good ones for small bathrooms.

Okay it's been a long day and L just fell asleep. I think I'll do the same thing. Good night you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!