Father's day gift idea at COS

Hey everyone!

It's friday, baby and I did already father's day shopping and now baby's sleeping and I'm herr :) I'm gonna prepare a brunch on sunday - or very early breakfast if we get up at 6 am - including a variety of cheeses, ham, toast skagen, croissants, fruit plate, sweets and a cake of course :) all the things you can nible :)

Stroller walk in the snow 


Babe and I actually walked home since it's not too cold today but there's still a little bit of snow left from yesterday. It took about an hour to get home so I say it was a good excersize :) Kids went all crazy yesterday with the snow and wanted to make a snowman. I think we need to wait a bit longer for that! I just love when the first snow falls down cause it brightens the day and night, and looks so pretty. Love it! Christmas is just around the corner, for sure.

Father's day sales

I always buy some piece of clothing for father's day - at least warm merino wool socks or just underwear. Have you heard of COS and seen their selection for both men and women? Shirts, skirts and all under one roof, or shouldI say, page. Very classy looking webpage and my kinda neutral colours on their selection of clothes. My number 1 selection for winter is wool, preferrably merino wool. It doesn't itch, it keeps you warm and it's nice and thin under layers of clothes. Agreed? :) Go check it out, and all kinds of goodies for xmas as well :)

Happy shopping and enjoy your weekend! 

First snow
First snow in Finland!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!