Baby turned 9 months

Good evening!

It's a rare evening for me being able to write but 2/3 kiddos are asleep so I guess that means me-time :)
I can't believe but my baby - youngest - turned 9 months yesterday!! This last baby year seems to go so fast, faster than the previous ones. It's bitter sweet to even think about my feelings year ago, how I was just waiting for this one to make his entrance and how slowly time would pass. And the fear I always had with all my pregnancies that something bad would happen. Anyway, things went fine and here we are - with an almost toddler :)
Today my middle son had a day off from daycare as he always has on mondays so the three of us went to a mall nearby with bus and metro. There was a playarea where my 2 youngest ones could play and boy did I enjoy watching them play together! This mommy of 3 thing is getting easier with all of them playing together and that baby phase sorta moving away, if you know what I mean. And ok, only 2 of them with me today but still. Life's getting easier with 3 kiddos and it certainly wasn't that easy at first. I felt so bad when baby needed me 24/7 and I couldn't be with my 2 older ones all the time. They're little too so they needed all the attention as well. Good thing we have healthy grandparents x 2 near us and they certainly have helped us a lot. Thanks grandparents, you're the best! :)

Anyway, time flies and I really try to enjoy every minute I have with my boys. Next spring I'll go back to work and that scares me a lot. But luckily I don't have to think about it yet, at least not tonight.
Good night, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!