Black week sales on babygear - my top 3

Good evening, folks!

*this blogpost contains ads*
It's the biggest sales week of the year with top sales % and I'm here to point my favorites. Maybe these will help you with picking your favotite items on sale :)

Black week sales and my top 3 

This post is in english this time and is about black week sales. Hope you're still interested in finding out which online stores have the best ones :) this time I will concentrate on babygear and kids clothing because those are my favorite. Strollers cause I need them on daily base and cause I'm addicted on them :D clothes - well because I need them, my kids always lose their clothes and especially outer wear needs to be very durable up north where we live.
So let's start :)

My top 3 

Babyshop has strollers on sale and Bugaboo donkey mono was on sale as I scrolled through their selection. Those aren't usually on sale so hurry up if you don't wanna miss their sales!


Are you in need of new quality clothes, especially outer wear, for you child? If so then you should check out Lassie brand as they have very durable outer wear that will keep your child dry and warm out there :) Those are -25% currently for black friday. 

Lekmer is your destination if you need clothes, strollers or toys for christmas - they have it all :) I've ordered strollers from their selection quite the few times and very often they have travel strollers for a very cheap price. Right nowtheir black friday discount vary from 20-60% off so hurry up again if you wanna save some euros ;)

Now it's time to go to bed since my youngest son has a flu and he just fell asleep so I might do the same. He didn't sleep too well last night so I need to sleep when he sleeps. Poor little one, he's so tired and only wants to be held all the time so let's hope this flu will go away soom. It's been raining all day and until friday but we're in high hopes of getting snow this weekend! Then it's good by black week and welcome white weeks :D 

Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!