My Bugaboo Donkey said goodbye :(

How dramatic but yes, my once loved (and I still love them) Bugaboo Donkey Duo stroller had to go :( Why? Well, even though it was a great one it had it's downside. Such as the seat was way too small for my toddler who's wearing winterclothes and still have to fit in the seat. Actually, his head was all the way in the sun canopy when he was napping (and that was basically the only time we used them so not good). Another one was the width, all though they are pretty small but still. Using public transportation a lot like us it's always embarrassing to take two spaces when there's not that much space to begin with :)
And those aren't the whole truth..it's the price tag. They were just a bit too expensive for our use which is only for naptime. So they had to go and I actually cried. For selling my stroller, hello! ;)
Anyway, I had to buy a new one since we still need something to get from A to B, so I bought a less expensive double stroller from Phil & Teds. I got the Verve-model which is slightly bigger than the usual P&T models and this one does have more room for my toddler. They both seem to like it, it's sturdy with 4 wheels and it's narrower so hey, this might work for a while. Until it doesn't and I'll sell it and buy a new one..always looking for that right one ;) Or maybe I'll go back to Bugaboo if I'll find a decent priced one. I know, this doesn't sound very smart at all :)

Anyway, I'll post a picture on my instagram today so you'll see my latest addition :) At least we'll have a double stroller on our cruise this friday - can't wait for my little journey!

Discount codes

In case you're still not done with your x-mas shopping, take a look at Ellos. I just checked and they have super cute maternity (nursing, to be exact) clothes. NA-KD also has some discounts going on but they didn't have any maternity clothes but everything else for sure. These both ones are valid unti Dec 18, 2016 so hurry up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!