Back from Sweden and getting ready for christmas :)

Hey y'all!

Wow, it's been a week since I wrote last time - time certainly flies :) My baby is 6 months old today, I just can't believe that. Feels like I just took him home. Today we (me and my kids) went to older older son's daycare to have morning porridge. It's a tradition here in Finland to have porridge in the morning, and at christmas time we eat this special porridge with cinnamon and sugar. Yummy! I also met my son's best friends dad, who's actually canadian so it's was so much fun to actually speak english for a while. Too bad, this best friend is quitting at the daycare and they are moving to another country :( Poor little L, he was so sad yesterday and will be super-sad when he goes back to his daycare after christmas break. Oh well, that's life.

This past weekend we went to Stockholm in Sweden by a Silja Line ferry and I posted this picture on my instagram. We had fun but next time we go, we're gonna stay there a bit longer. There's just so much to see and do, for kids especially, and I hate to run around. I love having coffee somewhere and just sit and watch people go by. Especially when the kids are napping which they did for a whole 2,5 hrs!! Even our big guy. Shopping, eating, watching people go by - with their Bugaboo donkey duo-strollers- which almost everyone had! Omg, I'm gonna have to have it (again, I know) but it just looks so nice, stylish and.. I just want it. Even my husband noticed it and even he said it does look like a nice double stroller. I know, I sound crazy but style is everything, right? :)

So that's all about that. Go to Stockholm if you happen to be somewhere near here (in the Nordic countries, that is). I bet you'll love it! Helsinki's fun too but it's just different in Stockholm, it's always been. My opinion, that is.

Are you all done with your christmas shopping? Surprise, I'm not done! I still need to get something for my two nieces (18 and 22 yrs old). How hard can it be? Since I'm not that aware of what's going on in the fashion world for young adults, how about I'll just by them each a gift certificate for Boozt? (Behind that previous is a link to a discount code). Boring, maybe, but I just don't know what to get them and besides I'm super busy with all the preparations, as in food department. I'm preparing herring (garlic, mustard and sour cream), desserts, gingerbreads (more cause I ate a lot of them last night, silly me) and I even made a bread! (Check the link, it's in finnish though but you'll see a picture of that bread). I'm also making this skagen röra which I don't know what it is in english but again - google will tell ;) My parents and inlaws are making tons of food as well, and my brother's coming here too with his family. It's a family christmas, yay!

Until then, merry christmas y'all already cause I'll be a busy busy mama for the next few days!! Don't stress, it'll all come together! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!