Found a new play area for kids nearby and meal savings with Offerilla :)

It's almost new year!! Yikes and no plans!! :) Everyone else does, right?

Yesterday I went to an 'adventure' with my boys, as I told my toddler: a bus ride to this mall where they have an outdoor biking area for kids. I mean, it's supposed to be winter and we went biking!! In Finland! Anyway, we had fun and it was a great way to get rid of some of that energy a 2 year old has. Before that my both boys fell asleep in the stroller, at the same time so mama had some time to do shopping AND have coffee. How about that for an 'adventure'? :)
What I didn't know is that this place, a shopping mall which is in Tapiola in Espoo, has a really huge and fun play area/room for little kids. I mean, by huge I mean huge: my toddler really needs space so he can run around and play so this was perfect. He's not really that much into playing outdoors cause it's always cold and wet here in Finland (just like me!) so this works! I mean, it's a heaven for adults to have an indoor playarea at a mall where you can do shopping, play and go to a restaurant if you get hungry. Here's an offerilla link (works only in Finland) to a restaurant nearby this mall:
Offerilla.com

What else is there you really need?! And what's another thing that I always complain about is that even if there's a playroom there's no good place for your stroller. I mean, strollers do need more space and usually only 2-3 strollers have space so it's really not a good thing. This place has a parking lot for strollers. How convenient!

So today, surprise, we're going there again and I'm telling you - having this kinda schedule and plans for a day makes this stay-at-home -business more likeable. Don't get me wrong, I do love being a stay-at-home-mama for the moment but every now and then I just need that planning and kids seem to love it too. You know, having something else to do instead of just always going to the same park, playing with same toys, etc.

Have a great weekend and be safe on new year's eve!! See you all next year! Happy new year 2017!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!