Bugaboo-strollers on sale @Babyshop!

Hey y'all & happy x-mas day! :)
Did you all have a merry christmas? We did - I can't believe how much food we had and how much we ate :) Good thing christmas is only once a year ;)

Y'all know my obsession on Bugaboo strollers and guess what? They're on sale at Babyshop. Bugaboo weekender (mono) and Bugaboo Bee3 are the ones I considered but mostly on Bee3 - we wont need a double stroller that much longer any more so a lighter stroller and a wheeled board will do the trick. And it's a good price now: starting from 482,80€ is what I got on all-black chassis with grey-melange (extendable) hood..nice!! I'll think about it a few hours but I'm pretty I'll put in the offer. Hey, it's christmas time and I didn't get anything for me yet ;) I was gonna buy a cameleon stroller just because I had Frog and I really liked it (it's super easy to handle, even with a wheeled board attached) and you can get winter tires in front so it would work just a bit better in the winter than Bee will (with it's tiny tires). But I haven't tried a Bee yet so why not?! And with this price, WHY NOT?! :)

Let's hope that link to Babyshop will work cause they haven't always worked. Anyway, happy christmas day shopping if you end up ordering one these strollers. I'm telling you, this is a great deal because they aren't always on sale.

Until then - adios! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!