Babygear on sale for up to 70% at Lekmer

Good morning!

My older son is on christmas vacation for the next 2 weeks so funny but true - I now have more time to write blog posts ;) I mean, not dressing up and down and running to get to the bus but instead slow mornings (that started at 5am, yikes) and eating breakfast together. Baby goes to bed super early at night and then wakes up super early, and my toddler has trouble going to bed at night and then has trouble waking up in the morning. I know, it's a cycle and I can't wait for them both to sleep well at night. Until then...

Anyway, christmas is finally over (thank god, no more over eating!!) and annual post-christmas are here. Yay! Funny, but I have a saying these days that thank god you can find that and that as a new one vs. second-hand ;) Yes, people seem to have ridiculous thoughts on selling their stuff second hand and sometimes some of these items are even more expensive than a new one. Crazy.
Anyway, back to the topic and Lekmer. They have a lot of stuff - including babygear - for sale and now you can save a big buck (or a euro in this case but you get the point) on selected babygear. Strollers for that holiday trip (I envy you, people, who are going somewhere warm or just somewhere this time of year), bags, clothes, footmuffs for your stroller..basically anything you need. Check it out if you think you need something specific! I ordered toys for my little guy on his last b-day from Lekmer and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. They delivered on time, everything worked as expected and I saved some money then as well.

Happy shopping, everyone and have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!