Christmas is on the way, x-mas party and a cruise to Stockholm

Good afternoon, everyone!

 I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks until it's x-mas!! Yikes, I'm not done with shopping and all the other preparations are sorta..not done either. Oh well, no panic and it'll go smoothly as always :)

This week is a fun week filled with a visit to my workplace with my tiniest boy, a christmas party at my older son's day care (I love christmas parties) and then a cruise to Stockholm in Sweden and back. If you're interested in going there and see the royals ;) check out Booking which is a site that has great deals on hotels and airfare.
Anyway, we're going on a cruise from friday night to sunday morning and I gotta say, that's the best way of travelling with kids. I mean, there's a playroom for my toddler and a place to feed my baby at the same time plus I can have a coffee during that time. Perfect! Besides, kids are usually tired from all that playing so that's always a bonus, and I don't need to go anywhere with them and dress them and take the clothes off..with winterclothes it's a job :)
On saturday we have a buffet breakfast, which is nice, and then 6 or 7 hours in the city of Stockholm. I'm sure we'll go find a x-mas market and have a late lunch and maybe some shopping as well - that's all we get to do and then it's time to go back to the boat and go home. This site has a lot of information on things to do while in Stockholm so check it out before heading there! I happen to love Stockholm, not only because my niece studies there (she's a smart one) but because those swedes are always so chic - love their style :)

Another fun thing to do here in Finland is to travel to Estonia, Tallinn, with a boat. Again, a playroom for the kids and restaurants and stuff to do in the boat, under same roof. Convenient, huh? And the x-mas market in Tallinn is beautiful. Okay, that's all the advertising for now :)

Offerilla

Every now and then I check out what Offerilla has to offer: x-mas presents, hair cuts for lower price and even travelling. So if you're super late on getting christmas presents just like me and maybe just wanna buy something online, this is an option for you. Maybe not the most personal one but it's a gift anyway :) This one works only in Finland, though.

Have a great week, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!