My new favorite babygear from Lekmer: nursing pillow and nursing fleece

Hello!

I have share my latest purchases from Lekmer: a fleece hoodie (Boob äitiys- ja imetyshuppari, Flex Fleece) which you can use already when you're pregnant and also when nursing, and a nursing pillow from Rätt Start. I kept waiting and waiting to place my order since I always try to find things second-hand and therefore save a few euros. This time I decided it's better to buy them brand-new and it's been worth it: the fleece is so comfy and just perfect for outings with the toddler and the baby. While the toddler plays outside at the park, which is where we go all the time, I get to take care of the baby and nurse him - and my precious boobs wont get cold :) It's a win-win for everyone! And it has many pockets for keys, cell phone etc. so it really is versatile. Only thing that I dont like is that I didn't order it when I was pregnant!! So I totally recommend it and it's on sale for now so you'll save a few euros yourself.

The nursing pillow I got is also a great buy since it really supports your back and neck while nursing. I got too tired with the old nursing pillow (really, really worn out one) so it was time to make an investment and I have to say, it was worth it too. Many different colours to choose from and these are easily sold after you dont need one.

That's all for now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!