It's still summer

Today's been such a beautiful and warm day so we've been outside all day. What a nice change compared to this past week with all the rain and the fact summer is over. Well, not quite :) We just walked to our closest mall called Sello, had lunch and then walked back - after we played at several different parks. L also got a new toy as we walked through a flea market (yay!) and he also got some other good, barely used toys. Days like this are the best - just hanging with my family :) Let's just hope this weather will last until the end of this month because long winter is ahead. Especially October and November are going to be sooo miserable..but let's not think about that yet.
So my husband started at his new job this week and I was kinda worried how this week would go with two kids, on my own. Well it went so well and we had a good time. Parks, eating, naps..it's all about timing :)
My husband and I also made a deal: If we lose enough weight until the end of October / beginning of November (we didn't think this through yet) we'll travel someplace warm in December or January. Yay, can't wait for that! And I can't wait to lose that baby weight either - this means serious business ;)
Anywho, I need go and start dinner. Enjoy your Saturday, people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!