Final sales @ Lekmer and other weekend fun

Good evening!

What a relaxing weekend we've had: lots of playing outside with the kids (ok, just with the older one so far) and enjoying the last sunny days of summer so far. Let's hope next week and especially next weekend will still be nice so we can be outside as we have our baby's christening party on saturday. He'll finally have officially a name then! :)
I also made it to the big supermarket yesterday with my toddler and got everything for the party. Baby stayed home with his daddy - first time for an hour and a half. So much easier to go get stuff with one child only. Next week will be spent cleaning, planning the party and preparing & baking everything. Lot of work but it'll be fun :) I'm gonna bake two cakes since some of our guests will need a gluten-free food so that'll be double for everything. I'm making this blueberry cake for those who have a gluten-free diet - sorry, this recipe is only in Finnish. Freely translated it means "raw cake". I've been wanting to make one, just to try it and now it's a perfect time to bake it. Let's hope it tastes as good as it looks & sounds.
Can't wait to see everyone next saturday and definitely can't wait to start calling our baby by his first name :)

Since the summer is coming to an end (nooooo!!) many places are having their final sales with great discounts, and so is Lekmer. I must really check in to it tomorrow (I'm too exhausted right now) and see if I'll order new nursing tops and a new nursing pillow as well. I wasn't gonna buy a new one but my back is killing me so I think it would be a wise (and somewhat cheap) investment. I really want one that I can "tie" to my hips so I can sort of wear it all the time I'm at home.

So check it out if you need something new for you or your baby (or a gift to someone) because now you can get many things for such a great price! My toddler is getting tired (thanks for not taking a nap today!) and crazy so I better go now! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!