My new best friend: eBay

Good afternoon, everyone!
It was supposed to be a sunny day today, or a heatwave as they said..I'm still waiting for that. We're thinking about doing something special fun today since these last sunny days are almost gone, thanks to fall. But hey, what a great excuse to explore the internet and see what it has to offer me! ;)

New strollers from eBay

So I've talked about strollers for many months now (actually, that is all I've been talking about) and especially the Bugaboo ones. Everyone's - and especially my husband - getting tired of that topic but I'm not: I know, I still don't really need them but I want them so I can have them, right? So long story short, we've got a travel stroller (Britax B-Agile, except we have the older model) which we use when we have only one child. Usually when the older one is at day care or when the baby's in a carrier/sling. Or when we're at a mall. I have nothing bad to say about this one but let's face it - it's a travel stroller so it's very good for long walks and that's what I happen to do all the time. Then we have the double stroller, Easywalker Duo, which we purchased in june as second hand and we use almost daily. They're certainly big but ok to maneuvre and both kids sleep in it just fine so I guess we made a good deal. And we really need them because our toddler is still only 2,5 years old and I like the idea that I can 'tie' him down in certain places, such as the, because he's a runner and I can't keep up with him (shame on me). Anyway, even with the previous fact, I still need a good / decent single use stroller with a wheeled board. And that's when we get back to Bugaboo (sorry I lied, it wasn't such a short story after all - never is).
So I did some research early this morning and checked on the prices they ask here in Finland of those used ones. Some are really worn out and have miles on them but still the asking prices are high. That's when I decided to dig deeper and found my new best friend: eBay. And guess what? They have tons of Bugaboo's out there!! <3 Yes, that's loving heart for that. My favorite so far is this one, Bugaboo Frog, with all the accessories I need (a wheeled board, bassinet for baby etc.) and the colour's also the one I want (I haven't found this older Frog one in black here in Finland). What do you think?
First I need to find out how much it's really gonna cost me - you know, not only shipping but the customs as well.

I haven't had enough time (yet) to look all the ones that the seller's willing to send all the way to Finland but when I have, I'll link them here. As in write a new blog post. As you can see, I'm super excited: I just might find a new stroller, with a wheeled board and a look that's just a bit different from everyone else's here in Finland. Welcome fall, I'm (soon) all geared up!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!