Bugaboo it is :)

I finally did it: bought my very first Bugaboo-stroller :) As a used one, of course and it's also an older model, the Frog. I got it as a tan coloured one with all the fun accessories such as wheeled board and leather covers for the handle and bumber bars. Like this one. I haven't used them a lot so far, just tried briefly but so far so good. It turned out that I wont need the double stroller that much anymore (baby doesn't like, carrier works so much better) so I sorta had to buy these. Yes, trying to convince myself and my husband :) I wont sell my doubles just quite yet because I'm sure we'll use them later while the baby grows older etc. but I'm just so happy I didn't buy any expensive doubles! Yes, as you can see you can't plan everything ahead. Honestly, it's so much easier to use the public transportation with a single stroller compared to double. I'm sure everyone agrees with that. And I love putting my baby in a carrier - he sleeps in it so well.

Okay, time to go out and play but here are just a few pictures of my new stroller:

Bugaboo Frog
Bugaboo Frog with leather cover on the handle and bumber bar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!