Just another sick day at home..

Hey y'all!


Has everyone survided from black week, friday, weekend and cyber monday?! Luckily my kids got (once again) sick so I didn't even have to think about shopping ;) Just when I thought all the sickness this fall would be over, I realized just how wrong I was. To make it feel better (sorta), 9 out of 20 kids are currently at day care. That was yesterday so it may have changed already. So maybe we're done after this one..? This time it's 'only' a virus with high fever, on both of them, and they're just exhausted as hell. I took my older son to a doctor's office yesterday and oh boy, those lab tests are so hard with him :( I'm not even supposed to carry anything that weighs more than 10 kg because I'm pregnant and I had to force my kid to go to the lab, and he weighs 16 kg. I know, blood tests are never fun but you just gotta take them. Thankfully no need for antibiotics this time since we finished our last prescription only one week ago. Not fun!


If one thing is good right is that the weather looks amazing: we got a thin layer of snow and sun is shining :) Just look at my instagram photo I posted today and you'll see :) Love it!
And in case it get's too sunny for you, you can always order new Ray Ban sunglasses for 99 € :) 
Ray Ban at Lensway

This offer is valid until 2018 - 12 - 31 and it doesn't apply to the newest line. Check out if there's something you might need!

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!