Black friday sales and offers are here!




Finally, Black friday has arrived with all kinds of discounts and sales all over the places! This really is the time to save some €€€ if you have something specific in mind. Perfect time for christmas shopping for sure!
I did my shopping yesterday when I finally decided which double stroller I'll need and I ended up buying Mountain Buggy Duet - once again :D And of course, in black colour (what else ;))

Mountain Buggy Duet Sibling Stroller Black 2018 Black
Mountain Buggy Duet double stroller at Babyshop.

It just feels like the one for my growing family and so far my boys love it. Even my 4,5 year old son wanted to skip biking to day care this morning and instead he wanted a ride on duet :) Now all I need is a new set of Aerotech tires once they're available again (Babyshop sells them, for example, so check the link below).


Mountain Buggy Punkteringsfria hjul, Duet, 10 tum Black
Aerotech tires for Mountain Buggy Duet at Babyshop.


Here are some of my favorites on Black friday shopping:
  • Reima if you're looking for warm outerwear for your kids - great gift ideas as well
  • Babyshop and especially their section on Mountain Buggy :) 
  • Pinkorblue on strollers, car seats and much more
  • Adlibris - from baby stuff to beauty, books and much, much more! With code BLACK10 you save 10% on EVERYTHING on Black friday :)
  • Matkavekka - is weather on Black friday just too dark for you here in Finland and you just need to get away? Then check this out right now and book a trip asap since the offers dont last until November 25th! Does Egypt or Portugal sound sunny to you? :)
Hope these will help on finding great offers! Happy shopping, everyone and enjoy your weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!