Freska cleaning services

Hey everyone!




Novermber has arrived and time surely is flying! Pregnancy week 29 has started and now I really know I'm pregnant :) I'm still at work, no problem with that, but at the end of the day I can honestly feel that I've been sitting by my desk all day long. I even had to visit a physiotherapist to get help in my lower back and hip pain. Luckily it goes away after a good night sleep!




One thing I've realized is that bending is almost impossible these days and that's required when hanging with kids and doing housework. We live in a two-story house so taking the vacuum cleaner to down- and back upstairs seems sometimes to be too much work. Needles to say, keeping the house clean is essential and an almost everyday duty with little kids in da house ;) So I've come to a conclusion on this one and decided to order cleaning services from Freska.  Why would I pick them? That's only because I have a 'good feeling' about them and I've read some good reviews on them, and that's enough for me. And in reviews I mean the local Facebook groups where people give accurate ratings on certain services when asked. What counts more is the fact that they seem to be there on time and clean what they're supposed to clean. I've heard so many stories on some cleaning companies that cancel the service one hour before cleaning. Not good! Especially with kids it's hard because you have to do some timing on their naptime and eating, and therefore stay out of the house for that time cleaning is on process.
Am I the only one who hasn't (still) tried this service? :) I'm certainly gonna try this [applies in Finland only, sorry guys] and tell afterwards how I felt about it. You should try it too!


Happy tuesday, folks!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!