Babywearing and maternity jackets at Bestseller

Hey everyone!

It's finally nice here in Finland as in there's no rain in sight for today :) It's weird to have this some what warm weather in November as we're used to having snow by this time. In a way that's nice since I still haven't bought me a nice maternity jacket that would serve as a babywearing jacket as well and would keep me warm in the winter. What winter? :)
That's why I have to introduce you the selection of maternity jackets at Bestseller. They have a big range of different kinds of 3-1 maternity jackets that go from being pregnant with a separate pregnancy insert to a babywearing insert to carry your baby in a sling etc. and work just as well as a normal jacket after those phases. I picked this softshell 3-1 jacket and so far I've used it as a normal jacket without the insert in the beginning of my pregnancy and now with the insert.
3-I-1 SOFTSHELL JACKET, Black, large
3-1 softshell jacket at Bestseller.


I like it because the material is a bit stretchy, keeps you warm in this weather (plus 5-10 degrees) and keeps you dry even when it rains. Perfect for fall! If it doesn't get too cold this winter I'll just add more layers underneath plus baby will certainly warm me too. If not, then I'm in trouble :) I got mine an XL (I usually wear M-L size) but I wanted this one have enough room for those extra layers of clothes.

What do you think of this one? This one doesn't have the back-carry option but that's ok since I'll be carrying only front, or at least at the beginning that's what I'll do. Check out the rest of the jackets too!

Enjoy your day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!