Time to say goodbye!

Hello everyone!

What a beautiful day it is - and it's almost October!
It is time to say goodbye to everyone whose been reading my blog and wrap things up, as they say :) So this blog was all about baby gear with my family's ups and downs, and from now on I will continue blogging (in Finnish, at least for now) but the topic has changed a lot. I've decided I wanna at least try something that I've been wanting to do (and try, for sure) for a very long time: try to get accepted to med-school. To be specific, to study dentistry in Helsinki. Why? Well, it's academic but you also have to do something with your hands so it's perfect. I know, it's one hell of a ride, as one might say, I'll give a try. Maybe not this spring but spring 2018 I'll give it a real go!! Well see. At least I'll challenge myself and that's something. Studying at the age of 40 - yes, we will see :)

Thank you everyone for reading my blog and I wish you all the best!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!