New week with Netflix and other fun stuff

It's a new week again and first full (4-day) week with daycare for L. He really likes the place and it's easy to leave him there every morning: He just says "bye mom" and goes playing with other kids :D only thing is that he can't sleep there at nap time so he's really really tired in the afternoon when I go and pick him up. Oh well, I'm sure it gets better soon. Today they even have music play school (muskari in Finnish) and it's included in the price! As a parent I'm very happy with this daycare center.
As for being a stay at home -mom and breastfeeding my other son and spending a lot of time in the couch, I realized I can have some entertainment at the same time :) so I ordered Netflix for a one month trial. How fun and easy, I got to say - and with all those tv-shows to choose from guess which one I chose? Friends!! A classic and perfect for today with a not-so-great night with the baby. So today's really a day off and tomorrow l'll do all the chores :)
Baby and I did make it to Tapiola in Espoo yesterday where we did some shopping at flea markets. I did find a new bag for my baby stuff and it fits perfectly to my new Bugaboo stroller :) I also decided our double stroller (Easywalker duo)has got to go because even though they are very good ones, we just don't use them any more that much. Baby doesn't like to be in a stroller but instead he loves to be in a carrier (I have an okka-tots carrier which is one of my best purchases so far). And we just don't have enough room for the doubles to store them so I'm selling them. I know, I put a lot of time to find them in the first place but sometimes you just don't know what's gonna suit your or your baby's needs the best.
I happened to read a blog writing about someone buying an old stroller and then painting those old fabrics on them. And they looked awesome! Now I'm wanting to do something like that: Instead of throwing out something old, making it totally new. How about that?!
Okay, this Netflix/breastfeeding pillow -combo works just fine: Little guy fell asleep and I get to post this writing. Mommies can do this kinda stuff ;) these are all my thoughts for today. Enjoy yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!