Sunny sunday, finding a new hobby for the fall and some Offerilla offers

Good evening!

What an awesome sunday it's been: it was so warm I could actually wear my t-shirt and I was still sweating! And it's already september. Love this weather!! 
So baby and I went for a little stroll and we found an outside flea market not too far from home and of course I did find something for the boys. I had my new (used) Bugaboo Frog-stroller with me and I actually put the baby in it but, as always, he didn't like the stroller. Yep, he's a carrier/sling -kinda baby that's how we really strolled ;) He just doesn't like to be put in the stroller so (suprisingly) my both double stroller (Easywalker) and my Bugaboo are on sale :D I know.. And it's funny because our toddler, you know my oldest son just loved sleeping in the stroller when he was a baby and he didn't like the carrier/sling at all. Talk about differences! And don't worry, I still have a travell stroller so I wont be totally stroller-less.

Anyway, I started thinking about finding a new hobby this fall with my baby and something that works for us both. That's when I found this: 3-time trial for a selected yoga-class near my house. And yes, they do have baby-yoga classes, among other ones (I didn't take a look at the other ones because I'm only interested in this particular one). So that would be a great start for us two and only for 19€!

I might have to try this online course for learning a new language provided by Online-trainers. You know, just for the fun of it. Which language? If they have russian then that's my pick. Or german. Or spanish.

Tomorrow I have to take my car to a yearly maintenance/check up so I'm actually taking it here. Let's hope it'll be a good one - at least my husband took his car there and he was happy so I'm trusting his word. At least I'll save a few € with this one - taking care of your is expensive!

Enjoy your sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!