Back to daycare

Where do these weeks disappear?! It seems it's always been a while since I've posted something. Anyway, here I am again and it's been a good week so far. L started at his new daycare center and so far so good. I mean it really seem like a great place for him for all their activities and what they teach to these children. Only 13 children total at this place which is great. Maybe we won't get all those bugs this fall as we did last spring.
He's attending the daycare for four days each week so we have enough time to hang out just the 3 or 4 of us. We're currently going through the process of potty training, in co-operation with the daycare center so let's hope it works! Too many diapers in this household ;)
If you're interested, I post new pictures every now and then on my instagram. You'll find me there as heiska78.
That's all for now. Have a great week everyone! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!