Lindex discount on womens clothes and swimwear

Are you looking for new summer clothes, especially womens clothes and swimwear? I am since my wardrobe desperately needs an update and swimwear is one of those :) but hurry up, this wont last for too long. 

Lindex 

 Lindex  has a 20% discount on selected womens clothes and swimwear so go check that out! To be quite honest, after 3 kiddos I really need a swimsuit since I don't feel comfortable enough wearing a bikini. The only problem is that I haven't found a good one yet. We do spend a lot of time outdoors on the beach or a spa (when ever this virus will go away and we get to do that again), and covering my belly is a must :) my other option is a tankini paired with black bottoms. 

Self-quarantine continues

 Schools and day care centers opened for almost everyone today as we're trying to go back to normal here in Finland. We decided to keep the kids at home until the end of may as I'm a stay at home mama and therefore we're not in a hurry to go back. To be honest, I really like having these guys around and they like it too. We'll see in a few weeks how this going back to normal is going. And will I be working remotely next august when I go back to work? 

 Kids have indeed loved every second of this weird spring weather we're experiencing: first it was sunny in the weekend and on monday it snowed! Kids love mud and water, that's for sure, so I try not to complain :) 

Self-quarantine continues
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!