Jewellery from Kulta-center

It's that time of year graduation and other parties take place, and many people like to buy jewellery as a gift. Kulta-center has a wide selection on jewellery and now you can easily order gifts from their online store. 

My favorite jewellery 

I haven't ordered anything jewellery-wise in a long time except for my Tommy Hilfiger hand-watch I ordered 4 years ago. That was my gift to myself for having a second child :) before that I got married 7 years ago and obviously my most expensive and important jewellery are my engament & wedding rings. I've been promised for a third ring hence 3 kiddos but I just don't know what I want :) yes, tough decisions ;) Even before those, graduation gifts and "meaninful" jewellery are still very important to me. Such as my golden necklace my older brother gave to me when I graduated from high school way back when. 

Kulta-center selection for different occations

What I need right now is that third ring, white gold or platinum and I'll def check what Kulta-center can offer. Christening is a very important occasion here in Finland - especially before the whole corona-crisis which post-poned everything - and therefore you should Kulta-center selection on silver spoons for example. 

Well I hope everyone's having a great day and enjoying this beautiful weather - two days in a row here in Finland! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!