Mid-season sale @Jollyroom

Hey everyone!

Happy thursday, despite the awful weather we have here in Finland. It's grey, water dripping but luckily not raining that hard and it's just one of those mornings when you just wanna stsy in bed all day. I actually napped yesterday with my little one which is something I never do. But felt so good after!

And after summer sales and between christmas sales, there's mid-season sales everywhere :) I always go for these because I like saving money, that's all and with my somewhat huge family here in Finland, saving money is my top priority these days.

Jollyroom is one of my favorites when it come to buying a new stroller, clothes or any other thing thats needed in our family. They usually ship fast, their prices are compatible compared to others and their customer care works really well, in my opinion. I've ordered quite the few stroller from their selection and if I've had a problem with it, they've helped me quickly. Returns have worked out really well too so I've been given my money back if that's the case.

How about you, do you like ordering stuff from web or do you like buying things at an actual store (and in most cases, paying extra for that)? I'm one of those who like to test-drive a stroller at first and then order it - preferring to get it from where it's most inexpensive, of course :) Mountain buggy duet double stroller is a very good example of how it's so much more expensive in "regular", walk in -stores here in Finland (800€ ->) and recently that same stroller cost 499€ at Jollyroom so it's not that complicated to figure out where most people ordered theirs ;) just sayin..

Anywho, happy shopping, folks! :)

Xoxoxo, H

Fall in Finland 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!