Where's my baby?

Hey there!
My due date has already passed as I'm already going on pregnancy week 41 (40+2) and no sign of #3 :) Feeling pretty big and exhausted! I'm hoping he'll make his entrance this week and therefore I'm hoping for a naturally induced labor.
Not only that but my younger son got sick last night so we've been staying inside the house all day. He has high fever and we're soon going to a doctor. There's a stomach bug going on at the daycare center and I really hope we're not gonna catch it! Just the thought about having it while going in labor..no thank you :(
Other than that, I'll just keep waiting and maybe my babyboy will be here this week. Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!