Pregnancy week 38

Hey everyone!
I'm still in one piece on a pregnancy week 38 and waiting for the arrival of our 3rd little boy :) I gotta say, I'm more than ready for the arrival since I'm experiencing all the pregnancy non-wanted symptoms: swelling on my ankles and fingers and therefore dropping everything :D Constipation is one of my frequent friends, and moving around with my kids or sleeping at night is in jeopardy :( not fun, for sure.  I also started feeling the same as I did on my first trimester, being nauseous and super tired even after a really good nights sleep. I guess this is how's it's gonna be for the last weeks so really, babyboy - anytime you're ready:)


Other than that, days go by with the normal routine with kids being at the daycare for 6hrs a day and me taking care of the house stuff. Today is my husband's birthday and I already baked him a cheesecake, and we're having chicken fajitas for dinner. Kids will def enjoy it too! Just a little celebration at home for the b-day boy and perhaps a date coming up this saturday - unless I'm in labor then :D
What comes to giving birth soon, I did pack my hospitalbag - I hate to be late on anything so I'm prepared. More about that next time!
Now it's time to watch an episode of Dynasty (the new ones) on netflix and I gotta say, I'm hooked! And then go and get the boys, and enjoy this awesome winter weather we have here in Finland - quite the winter wonderland :) Isn't it pretty, don't you think?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!