Pregnancy week 39, waiting for labor and january sales at Reima

Hey everyone!

January is looking good what comes to this awesome finnish weather with lots of snow and just perfect temperature: not too cold but cold enough to keep the snow here from melting away :) Kids love it of course cause there's so much to do outside. I love it too - even with my huge pregnancy week 39 belly - crazy how fast time has gone and very soon we'll be a family of 5 <3
Speaking of which, I kinda wish baby was here already. I mean, it's getting harder at moving at night in bed, I'm not supposed to lift anything too heavy (including my 2,5 year old) and overall I'm just feeling uncomfortable. Can't wait for that labor to get started!
Our weekend was super fun, in a long while, as me and husband had a date-night and on sunday we went to grandparents house for dinner and before that little bit of outing with the kids. They were exhausted and my younger son fell asleep in the car at 7 pm and woke up this morning at 7.30! I guess that fresh air does the trick :)

Sale items at Reima

And because of lots of outing, I realized my kids had grown out of their outerwear. That's why it's a really good thing Reima still has some great sales going on and their outerwear is very durable. I ended up buying this cheaper outerwear for my almost 5 year old last fall, and already so worn out. So if you wanna invest in good quality outerwear and other clothes too, please check that out. I bought this cute wool hat for the baby since wool keeps them warm. This one's on sale now for 17,97€ so it's a really good deal :) Another great one for a winter baby (at least here in Finland) is merino wool-tencel body. Merino wool doesn't itch, it keeps your baby warm and tencel makes it even comfier to wear. This one's on sale too for 19,77€!

Vauvan villabody Utu Navy
Vauvan villabody Utu at Reima


Happy shopping, everyone and enjoy your week! I'll go back to nesting-phase: I just made 41 meatballs (to eat and to put them in the freezer) and prepped salmon for dinner tonight. Maybe we'll survive for tonight ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!