Hospital bag packed and pregnancy week 40 started

Hey everyone!
Hope y'all have had a wonderful weekend so far. Mine's been hanging with the family and doing things outdoors as the weather has been really nice with even sunshine :)
My hopefully last pregnancy week 40 started yesterday and I gotta say, I'm more than ready to end this pregnancy and have my baby. I'm trying to spend as much time with my kiddos abd possibly some alone time since when the baby's here, I'll be occupied with him and less time for my other two. Yes, that's scary but knowing from previous experience it wont take that long until I'll be playing with them all.
So today it was oldest son's turn and we made to Eemelin kirppis aka a local fleamarket nearby. It's a place we both like a lot and it never let us down as there's always that thing we really came by to :) my son found a really cool transformers-toy  and I found some cheap but good quality clothes for kids (polarn o pyret) and new sunglasses for both of them since those always seem to be missing. All this for 24€! I just love fleamarkets :)
This past week I also packet my hospital bag for when I leave the hospital to have my baby. Or should I say, I finished packing it: I've been throwing things in the bag for couple of weeks now and I decided I'm ready now. At least here in Finland you can basically go to the hospital with just you and your belly, and everything else you get from there. I'm not gonna go through all of my stuff here but here's a pic of it and more on my instagram account too.
Overall, my necessities to take with me are:
- my personal hygiene products
- candy, energy bars and juice & other drinks other than water
- breastfeeding tops, shirts and bras
- going away clothes for me and baby (warm ones for baby)
- my cell phone and charger

My husband will bring the car seat and footmuff/warmer when it's time to go home so that wont be going with me just yet. Let's hope this time I wont be at the hospital for too long since I have my older boys and I'll miss them too much otherwise. Last time I stayed there for 4 days, I think and that was in the middle of our move to our new house so I felt so bad leaving all the mess behind me :(

Okay, time to get something to eat and then head to the sauna - maybe that will speed things up! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!