New clothes for kids and one tired mama

Good morning!

What a night we had..our baby is finally (night 2) learning to sleep in his own bed instead of sleeping next to me, and last night he did sleep until 3.30 am. But what a nightmare after that: screaming and crying for half an hour, which felt like eternity at that time :( Luckily he did go back to sleep after that and I did too. Cannot wait to sleep all night - one of these days, I'm sure :) But I gotta say - I'm one tired mama :D

Everytime I'm tired (ok, almost daily), I need to shop. That kinda makes me feel better. I posted about Aarrekid a while ago on February which is a finnish children's clothing brand. They have the cutest clothes for little ones and after this looong winter it's nice to buy new stuff for your little ones. You know, something lighter and brighter. This is definitely something you should look out for if you're in need of new clothes :)

Okay, it's time to go outside where it's raining (boring!) and go do grocery shopping. My baby just fell asleep and he's already wearing his outerwear in the house and sleeping in the stroller so I better get going. Enjoy your day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!