New purse from Boozt

Yesterday I introduced Aarrekid children's brand to you if you're in need of new children's clothes. Today I decided I'll order a new bag from Boozt since my current one from Guess is kinda worn out and it just doesn't work for me anymore. I need a cross-body that's not too small but not too big either - it needs to that perfect size that can hold my wallet, phone, keys and something else too. A diaper, maybe? :)

I found this purse from Rebecca Minkoff which has the purses I just love :) This one is also on sale now, only 152€ (plus shipping) so that's affordable for now. I need a purse that can be easy to take with me when I'm on the go with the kids. Not too 'blingy' since I'm always wearing sweatpants and sneakers but instead something rather classical with a little twist, you know. This one has these zips and it's a cross-body so this one will do the trick.
What's your on the go bag? I don't need a huge diaper bag because I do have a small organizer that's already hanging on my stroller, and that one stores all the essentials - such as diapers and changing clothes.

I may have order this small bag from Boozt :) Besides they have sales going on that ends TODAY so hurry up! Happy shopping if you end up shopping there too! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!